This guide will walk you through the steps required to transfer a co.za Reseller Domain name to your Domain Reseller account.
- Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
- Expand Transfers on the menu and click on Manage Transfers.
- On the Manage Transfers page click the Transfer a Domain button.
- One the Transfer a Domain modal window
- Type the fully qualified domain name into the Domain field - ie mydomain.co.za
- Use the Owner Drop down list to specify the contact to assign to the Owner field.
- Change the Auto Renew and Domain locked status as required
- Use the Name Server Group Drop down to specify the name servers to use with the transfer of your reseller domain (If you have not created name server groups then use the drop down options for each of the name servers which have been setup as authoritative.)
- Click the Add to Cart button
- Click on the Cart icon located at the top right of the Control Panel
- On the Cart pop-up window, click the Check out cart button.
The domain transfer option allows you to transfer up to 10 domains at a time by providing each domain on a new line. Note that when transferring multiple domains in this method each reseller domain transfer would be assigned to a single contact and the same name servers provided above.
Refer to our bulk reseller domain transfer knowledge base article which guides you through the steps required to transfer multiple reseller domain names using different contact types, name servers, auto renew settings and more.