This guide will walk you through the steps required to Push a Reseller Domain name to another ZA Domains Reseller Account..
- Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
- Expand Domains on the menu and click on Manage Domains.
- On the Manage Domains page find the domain name you wish to PUSH (The search function allows you to search for any part of the domain name, the User Reference, Organization or Expiry Date of a reseller domain name)
- Click the Functions icon located to the right of the Domain name and click the Push Domain icon
- On the Push Domain modal window, enter the ZA Domains username you wish to push the domain to and click the Push Domain button.
After initiating a domain name push to another reseller account, the gaining account holder receives a request to confirm acceptance of the pushed domain.
If the push is accepted then the domain name is immediately pushed to the gaining reseller and confirmation of a successful push is sent to the loosing reseller.
A domain Push remains valid for a period of 24 hours. If the domain is not accepted within this period, the original account holder will need to reinitiate a domain push to have the domain moved over to another Domain Reseller account.