This guide will walk you through the steps required to add an A record to a Domain which is provisioned on the My DNS Cloud Name Servers.
- Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
- Click My DNS Cloud on the menu.
- Locate the domain name you wish to add A records to by using pagination scroll option or by typing the domain name into the search field on the Manage DNS Cloud page.
- Click the Functions icon on the right of the page and click Configure for the domain name you wish to add a new A record for.
- Click the Add A Record on the Configure DNS for domain name modal window.
- Type the new A record into the Host Name field, specify the IP address for the new A record and click the Add A Record button (As an example, to add a new record called www to the domain name zadomains.net, you would type www into the Host name field, and provide the IP address of where www is located.)