This guide will walk you through the steps required to save your Org.Za EPP Live Account Details (Credentials) on the ZA Domains Multi Registrar Control Panel.
Your registrar EPP Live Account Details for Org.Za will have been sent to you from ZA Central Registry (ZACR) with the return address firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject : Registrar-Name:EPP LIVE Account Details for Org.Za
- Browse to the ZA Domains Multi Registrar Control Panel https://www.zadomains.net/login.aspx
- Log in to the ZA Domains Control Panel using your ZA Domains username and password
- Expand Options on the left hand side menu and click ZACR EPP Info
- Click the .Org.Za EPP Info tab on the EPP Info page
- Copy and Paste the user name and password received within the email into the EPP User Name and EPP Password fields
- Click on Save Changes
Once the details are saved, the ZA Domains Multi Registrar Control Panel provides a popup notification to notify you as to whether the credentials are correct or incorrect.
If you experience any issues during this process please contact ZA Domains support staff for assistance.