Use the steps below to enable debug mode within WHMCS when diagnosing registrar module issues or dependency issues.
- Log in to your WHMCS installation with your admin credentials
- Click the General Settings link on the Setup menu
- On the General Settings page click the Other tab
- On the Other tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the following options and then click Save changes :
- Tick to enable PHP Error Reporting (Not recommended for production use)
- Tick to enable logging of SQL Errors (Use only for testing purposes)