This guide will walk you through the steps required to change the Registrant linked to a Reseller Domain Name.
- Log in to the ZA Domains Reseller Control Panel using your Domain Reseller user name and password.
- Expand Domains on the menu and click on Manage Domains
- Locate the Reseller Domain Name you wish to change the Registrant associated with such Reseller Domain Name (The search function allows you to search for any part of the domain name, the User Reference, Organization or Expiry Date of a reseller domain name)
- Click the Functions icon located to the right of the Domain name you wish to view the history of and click Edit
- Use the drop down on the Edit Domain modal window to change the Owner, Admin Contact*, Billing Contact* and Tech Contact* associated with the reseller domain name.
- Click Save changes
Updates performed to a contact or registrant will lock the contact and associated domain names for a period of 5 days and prevent any further changes.
* The Admin Contact, Billing Contact and Tech Contact are no longer used on .ZA Domain Names Administered by an Accredited Registrar. Previously Uniforum SA used these alternate contact types for Domain Names which were registered and administered on the Legacy system. These additional contact types do apply to other TLD's such as .com domain names.